A kingdom precise platform for kingdom advancement through sharing edifying contents, a place were spirituality can be find online, an online store for kingdom ebooks, videos, songs, sermons etc. join our WhatsApp status tv on 09066302344 SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel on DKINGDOM TV welcome to KINGDOM TV

Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak message to the body of christ against COVID-19.

note: This came to Apostle Joshua Selman by revelation

And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have
heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of
sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if l send pestilence among my people; lf my people,
which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will
forgive their sin, and will heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:12-14, KJV).

This came to Apostle Joshua Selman by revelation:

Regardless of what we believe and argue to be the cause of this pandemic; plagues and pestilence in the bible only came to an end when God's people
genuinely repented and re-aligned to His ways.

In addition to praying against satanic systems and structures, in addition to prophecies and sound teachings across the body explaining the happenings, and in addition to declaring supernatural intelligence over our scientists and
research teams..."WE MUST GENUINELY REPENT AND RE-ALIGN TO AND
WITH GOD'S PATTERNS. ALL OF US AS GOD'S PEOPLE MUST KILL PRIDE, SELF AND COME TO GOD WITH RENEWED COMMITMENTS TO LOVE AND SERVE HIM ABOVE FAME, MONEY, VAIN GLORY AND THE FLESH. THEN THE PLAGUE WILL END"

With all my Love and Honour to the body of Christ.

Joshua Selman Nimmak.

#apostlejoshuaselmanspeaks #koinoniaglobal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

konga book