A kingdom precise platform for kingdom advancement through sharing edifying contents, a place were spirituality can be find online, an online store for kingdom ebooks, videos, songs, sermons etc. join our WhatsApp status tv on 09066302344 SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel on DKINGDOM TV welcome to KINGDOM TV

HOW TO HYDRATE YOUR SPIRIT DURING THIS LOCKDOWN
firstly I will like you not to be discourage while worshiping from the house, GOD is definitely everywhere even when you can't see him, even when we can't trace him.

1.SET A TIME FOR YOUR SPIRIT
its this simple, for growth we are expected to do more in a particular area of our life especially during this lockdown were we have plenty of time to rest, play, eat... etc. set a GOAL for your spirit

I tell you it will b a very competitive season after this pandemic.!!!!





2.READ THE BIBLE DAILY
Let’s start with the obvious, we have the advantage to be in God’s Word every single day through personal Bible study and reading.

3.LISTEN TO SERMONS ONLINE
My church posts their weekly sermons online a few days after Sunday. I am so thankful for that! I may not have been able to physically sit in the pew and listen but thanks to modern day technology, I can download the most recent sermon and listen at home.

4.LISTEN TO PODCASTS
I am so thankful I have discovered podcasts in recent years. I subscribe to several ranging from business and entrepreneurship to Biblical motherhood and spiritual growth.

5.LISTEN TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP MUSIC
Perhaps the easiest thing to do, but turning on some good old fashioned praise and worship music can instantly point our hearts to Him.

6.READ SOUL NOURISHING BOOKS
I can’t end my list without talking about the power that comes from reading high quality, theology rich non-fiction that can aid in personal spiritual growth.

7.GET SET TO INCREASE YOUR PRAYER TIME
A prayer person is an enlighten person

8.READ THE CHILDREN’S BIBLE ALOUD
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, reading aloud from our children’s story Bibles is another simple yet profound way we can nourish both our souls and our children’s.

9.LETS YOUR IMAGINATION SOUR HIGH
Its expected that the further you can see the further you can go.. think of what you will be after all of this ends, how can you achieve it, what you will need to climb, gather strength for the work, I tell you it will b a very competitive season after this pandemic.

A prayer person is an enlighten person.!!!!






10.WRITE THE WORD
Perhaps one of my favorite things to do but writing the Word has dramatically transformed not only my faith but also my entire relationship and understanding of the Bible

I tell you it will b a very competitive season after this pandemic.!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

konga book